Tuesday, January 10

Update: Head down in the Reconstruction!

Time for an update while I continue work on the reconstruction. I may or may not post instructions for the rest of the world to see, since I am definitely certain that while it is very similar to the design, it is not the same.

Currently? Almost all done with the dark green. I have three more hexagons to finish and then I have the joy of binding them all together. yay. As in, I’ve been thinking about it for months since I started and am not enthused. Not at all.
 This is a picture of me and Alpha dressed in our Whovian best for Christmas. I have worn my nerdiness on my sleeve before.  Alpha didn’t want to wear the scarf initially, then when he saw how the massive scarf hid the prominence of his belly, he was fine with it. I have to say, given the fact that these are our normal clothes, we are pretty smashing.

P.S.- Purists don’t hate me. I created a super-long scarf from a stash of free yarn. And my 15+ foot scarf has pockets.