Then one day, the little girl found a book that explained how to crochet. She finally learned! Then she decided to learn to knit from a book and she learned that too. She was very happy. She made large afghans and small scarves. The little girl grew up, found a wonderful alpha male and then learned the purl stitch before she got married.
The girl and her Alpha went on a trip to England, where the little girl found a yarn store in Canterbury and bought sock yarn and double pointed needles . A new page was turned. She started making socks all the time.
Then the little girl became interested in something that she never thought she’d be interested in. Physics. Of course, it wasn’t the same physics her mom did, but it was kind of close. You see, the little girl learned to spin.
So I now embark on a new obsession and quest (not for the Holy Grail) to learn to spin and teach others the talents and skills necessary to denude a sheep and clothe yourself. On this journey, you may encounter references to family and friends, but for the purpose of not being stalked I will disguise them all! The people you see in pictures may look like people you know, but you are being fooled by advanced picture technology!
- Alpha- my husband. A sweet, wonderful man who agreed to marry me. Little did he know... He would probably still agree to marry me... but his acceptance would be peppered with caveats and compromises.
- Momar- a pet name for my Mom, the physicist.
- Dad- doesn’t have a nickname... though I could call him the Gamer. Dad is better though.
- Imp- is my sister and she is one.
- Mei-mei- my youngest sister. She is sweetly indulgent to my madcap adventures, often aiding and abetting them. We may not rob a bank together (both of us value the law) but we will raid the library and engage in tickle wars.