Monday, October 31

Halloween Wrap-up



A short guide to Awesome halloween decorations in under 3 hours.

White sheets and pillows make haunting ghosts.



Excess spider webbing all over your bushes.





An Imp-designed Jack O’Lantern.

Paper Lanterns (these were fun and the tea lights lasted ALL night long.)



It was rather marvelous! I had a great time. I ran into some friends who graduated high school at the same time I did. They were totally trick-or-treating! It made me kind of jealous.

Best costume of the night? The little girl as Darth Vader. I was a little unsure at first whether she was a boy with long hair, or a girl as Darth Vader, in this culture just because a person has long hair doesn’t automatically make them a girl, but her Dad called her by her very feminine name. I said “She picked out that costume all by herself.” He smiled and said yes.

All of the babies in animal outfits made me squeal, their parents got extra candy because I loved the babies so much.

Last Night of Dragon and Arachne


Mei-Mei went to a friend’s neighborhood to trick-or-treat. Imp as a Chinese Lady got quite a haul in our neighborhood with Dad dressed as the ‘man in black’. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a picture of the Chinese Lady Imp, but it was very good. I elaborated on Mei-Mei’s makeup and it turned out pretty well if I say so myself.



I’m going to miss Halloween. Now I need to get some sleep to make up for all the nights I stayed up helping and decorating.

 Good Night and Happy All Saint's Day!

Tune in Tomorrow for the Beginning of Hat Hell.